Friday, January 11, 2008

First Post =P

Hello ppls.. juz settled down everything and im so sleeeeepy now . and tired of coz. but anyway.. since mingwai already helped me to set up this blog. do something wif it lor hor ? ;P
hmm..i shall start wif yesterday. A very memorable day to remember. which is .. A SUNWAY LAGOON OUTING!! too bad nicholas and abby cant come to join us =/ do come join us along next time kay ? and all our other fellows..=) on tat day..in the early morning when im still so sleepy.. 9:05 am. a message from sabrina tells me tat she is leaving her house to my house. so i roll around my bed and lay there till they arrived. then after they reached my house. we chit chat a bit in my room. and they look into some of my pictures and giving commentsssss about it . maybe i look better when im young .. (roll my eyes) after i go shower and pack up my stuff.Around 10 o clock and we hoop onto my mom's car and chiong to sunway pyramid. melody is there seconds before we reach i guess.. and i hope =P so we went to have breakfast at J.CO. check it out :P

attactive isn't it ? =D

luckily it was in the early morning. line isnt tat crazy YET. so while waiting for the not-very-long-queue. camwhored a bit..

after choosing the 12 donuts tat we wanted.. sabrina paid for it and belanja us .. thx =D


It was sooooo good. and so creamy.. donno how many years of fats already we eaten but who cares.. not like im gonna get fat also. >.<" so after a while. docter wan , tata and darren came. we makan makan a bit and vina broke the ash tray. so this meal worth it larh.. RM20 for 12 pieces of donut + they - 1 ash tray. xD and then.. its party time !!



We went to the dry section and then only go to the wet part.. its was a good day . didnt rain at all. we all had so much fun. till 4 sumthing when everyone start saying.. im hungry.. im so hungry.. so we went to the locker, get our stuff and go to bong bong..


me and mingwai are the first two tat finish showering. so.. wat to do ? camwhore lo.

Then mingwai when to brought us some food. taste so good + we are hungry. the food kena sapu damn fast when the others came out from showering.. then continue camwhoring..


after tat , we ciao to pyramid to have Hart's chicken buffet. food kinda sucky but we're so hungry. so juz sapu only. tat time I was too hungry... so didnt took any photo. pai seh..after tat very-the-filling-dinner. we go archery(correct spelling?)!! so fun :P i shot two arrows to the number 13 board, as in the small number 13 number board , behind it got a camera wan XD

aiming..


YESHH.. all sucky shots

oh well.. =P


And the gang..




after the archery, we went out for window shopping. till we found this beautiful light. and this smelly , gross, dirty, stink,rubbish bin


Chef Tong & Doctor Wan


Suddenly.. feel like going for dessert.. BR31! i introduced this new polar bear mint to vina and she loves it . and brought a huge cone wif double scopes


and my favourite flavor . green tea of coz

but for green tea lovers.. i suggest u try Juicework's matcha heaven. its really heaven =D
look at mingwai :P




after tat.. its getting late. mel's mom is picking her up. tata , darren and doctor wan taking a bus to kj LRT and taking the LRT back. me vina and sabrina took a cab back to my house . then we chat a bit outside of my house while waiting for sabrina's parents come and pick em up. Wat a day =D better then i expected. seriously..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

today.. went to school to get my dearest lunch . coz i understand school's food sux :P it was raining when i reach school. so im a lil wet tat time when i reach. had lunch wif her and wern&josh as usual 4 of us . then we went to lepak till rachel's mom reach school. rachel smell so good larh today.. flight of fancy..hmmmmmm :) miss her so much larh.. donno when can I see her again <3

after she left school.. i played basketball for a while. then went to 1u for my gym session. 5pm-6pm++.today my personal coach lai isnt free so he called sha to coach me . (the one who coach vina tat day) . omfg.. damn tiring man.. like monster working out only.. stress gila.. hardly only can survive through the 1 hour ++ . after tat I went back to the locker room. and took my bag and left the gym. after 3 weeks+ of working out. my hand look a lil stronger compare to last time..




after this monster workingout , of coz i need some FOOD to replace my losted energy. this is it! a power size of juicework as usual and today special as a reward for myself. a XXL fried chicken fillet..taiwanese style..it was so chuncy outside and so juicy inside.. :P nyyuuuummy...



and then I walked home. mom got dinner . so I gonna make dinner myself. cooked this fishball noodle. look.. there is 11 fishballs inside. wif some vege and bihun..


after makan.. then shower.. then blogging wat u all are reading right now .. alrite.. i have to rest earlier.. 2mr got 6 hours lecture in order to get my L license.. bugger.. 6 hours...somemore have to wake up so early in the morning.. bugger..

C yaz...

1 comment:

Më| §zë said...

Hey, Edwin.. remember me right?? lol...
I read in Ming Wai's blog about your sunway trip... :) sounds fun...