Thursday, July 31, 2008

short update

a lil thing about this week's class.

xin thiar wrote my this in geografy class.. swt lol..

kye and me and our bao beis

zhu zhu

sister's party. we ordered cater.
the chocolate fondue of the day. it was the best!!
uncle wif my sissha. <3
dad came down from HK juz to attend sis's 21th bd party. :) this is our 2nd family pic in more then 10 years. the last one was my 18th bd party which is 2 years ago. uncles and i. *should have changed into my ralph lauren tee before taking this pic* tsk tsk..

cousin sis and i. <3
:)
family pic!
sis and her frens.
happy birthday :)


went to sheena's house on last sunday. her house was huge :)
sheena wif her piano.
camwhore. as u can see.she has my dream gal's height :)
now wif her guitar :)so talented larh..
got a new pant from AX :D <3 gonna go tailor make it reduce the size from 32 to 31.5



No comments: