Sunday, November 30, 2008

Barcelona

yesterday was celine's birthday. so she wanted us to go clubing wif her at barcelona. so i picked up jiun after her exam finished from her house and went dinner along wif peng thien and ryan.
okay.. the main point is. yes. i was drunk.. very serious. it was my very first time tat got drunk. feeling was quite good actually :P but my head was like bursting lar. damn headache , damn painful. drank a lot last night. and after i heard of all those feedback from my frens today. only i knew tat my baby took care of me the whole night. i brought her there and made her to take care of me the whole night. i feel so bad weih.. i puked everywhere. and puked on her leg as well. haiyo.. wat la me.. somemore before tat i merajuk a bit. ate too much of vinegar probably. sorry larh. will treat u back k baby :) appeciate tat u took care of me the whole night. thxxxxxx..

last night was a wild night. awesome :P

No comments: