Sunday, January 25, 2009

a lil update

i've been sooooooo busy these days. work sux.. i know.. working 6 days a week . 8 hrs at least. tsk.. chinese new year also have to work. only get 1 day off. tsk.. wat kind of work is this. tsk tsk..
juz a lil update bout myself recently. this is how i dress up when i work. at current department la of coz. impossible i wear liddat in kitchen rite? :P

being the hoster again as usual. why my manager wants me to be the hoster le. good looking for attractive? :P hahaha :D juz being a bit ss. ( syok sendiri ) :P
captain and bartender. and another server :D counting something or lepaking as usual
talking talking.. i kinda enjoy this work actually. compare to others. my work is way easier. why? few customer? always steal food and eat? always steal drinks to drink whenever i want ( when manage not around) like juices. chill or fresh. fruits.. buns.. pizza.. baskin robin ice cream. soup.. soft drink.. and more :P


my i introduce. christy tang! my long lost fren since 8th KYC is working there too but different department la. in carlton gourmet.
and sook leng also known as shirly. taylor's dh30 group 7 or 8 student having training at marriott too.


pool side view of my cafeside view


squirrel system. something like micro system la.

went prego in westin for tea today. sook leng ajak me for lunch mah. so juz makan wif her lo since im alone


WOAHHH!! tasty :P
italian bread. damn nice okay :P i'll bring dear go one more time before she leave to aussieland :(
we had pasta as usual anyway.
till then :)

No comments: