Tuesday, April 28, 2009

huge mood swing

zoom the picture for a clearer view. its actually a mail from dear's cousin. which i think its kinda true eventhough i dont believe in this kind of thing. feel bad for bring all the top 1 of those.but then the first part tat says action number one. err.. tat one not so true larh. i do stay calm on certain thing which i think its neccesary.

been watching the hongkong drama called E.U. super nice lorh. im so in love with the previous two episode. and this is the 3rd episode. and its even better storyline then the previous both. aww.. 9 more episode to go only. alarh.. so fast wanna finish edi. there are one actress in the drama which is really pretty and cute. love her personality in the movie too.she look a bit like twin's ah qiu. which khy also agreed. action movie but got romantic scene. not bad not bad..

and dear, i think i wanna observe the problem for another day. so 2mr only i make decition see whether is it my wrong prediction or wat. its not bout u dont worry. juz tat ur late reply always cause me to get worry over you. its juz like. i dont know wat are u doing in tat moment. so when i dont know of course i will think. then all the stupid scene came out. which is bad. very bad. coz i dont know wat are u doing there. when u love a person too much. u will be afraid to lose tat person. so if one day i dont merajuk a lil over tat type of case. u know larh.

at least juz tell me tat ure busy and reply me later or something. at least let me know wat are u doing larh. so tat i wont be a stupid guy holding the phone and staring at it. juz like wat i always do. would u feel normal if i do back the same thing to u? its not the first time already.6 something till almost 10 o clock only u reply me somemore i need to sms u only u will reply me. this make me feel tat as if ure more important for me and im not to u. i feel so stupid doing tat. im already having some issue wif me and this came to me.

going to melaka 2mr. and i think i should be able to judge from this trip.

No comments: