Monday, May 18, 2009

pasar malam and funs in my house

pasar malam@sunday. taman megah's of coz. we khyli drove this time. came my house wif her sister. waited for me to shower then we're off to pick the other 2 in sunway. then went pasar malam.
the left finger was yi ching's finger -.- look so tiny rite. haha
we brought asam laksa from night market and chicken and more. so they were busy busy in my kitchen la
yumm...
yumm yumm
oh baby~
cheers! :D
yum yum yum

siapa punya sms ar?
yi ching studying her econ. used me as a pillow!
poor celes choose to sit on the floor to do her report.
while zhilei hapily sitting on my comp and do her's
bro and sis. ignore my messy room
poser :D
camwhoring.
err.. viewing pic i guess..
vitagen advertisment #1

vitagen advertisment #2
vitagen advertisment#3
#4
#5
and #6! haha

No comments: