Saturday, September 19, 2009

bye bye my 2nd training

A wonderful experience training has came to an end :) hurray!! :D

had a early farewell last nite. went to makan and my japanese kitchen collegue brought me to experience HK's night life. awesome i can only say. :)

then today. another small farewell in the evening for a simple teatime.

2mr gonna have another one. wif other frens. steamboat most probably.

monday night wif my gals friend who i always used to go pub wif. also to celebrate ah yan's birthday on the 25th this month. they bring forward so tat we can celebrate together ;) monday night gonna go drink in tsim sha tsui.
then tuesday gonna go hotel and get my paid and settle everything. have fun tat night then the next day gonna wake up @ 5am+ to catch the flight at 9. ;)
to all my kl frens. im coming back!! :D
to all my hk frens. im chao-ing.. will see u guys year end or next year ;)
suffering from gastric, running nose and light fever..

No comments: