Monday, October 5, 2009

4 biggest present i got for myself

earned some salary in the 3 months i've worked in hotel nikko in hongkong. and i managed to save an amount of money in my 3 month's allowence. so i brought some gift for myself and save some money for future use :) so actually the 3 months i went HK is not a waste huh i guess..

first of all , i learnt a lot there. met lots of frens. and some hot chics la of coz :) haha.. anyway.. and i earn myself some money. gained experience. more and more :) and now. i can cook way better then before i went HK.

brought myself...
an iphone :)
hand carry back a pioneer player all the way from HK.
a burberry tee which im so in love with it since my first sight.

and
and
and..

A SET OF SOUND SYSTEM FOR MY CAR!!

tweeter at the both top side

using focal speaker.. french handmade. 6 inches.

2x 2000w 4 channel amplifier under both seats.

12 inches MB quart sub woffer. german handmade as well :)

drilled a hole at both of the front sit door side for the 6" speaker.

so far.. the feedback from my frens of the whole sound system is great. they all like it and i personally LOVE IT! :D

i speed less these days bcoz of it recently :P aiyo.. must enjoy mah.. spend so much money in it and speed meh. cannot enjoy somemore waste petrol. but unless im pissed or in a rush. i'll still speed like no body's business. like wat my frens said. Myvilution :D hahaha..

will post up my last farewell+ah yan's birthday post from HK soon.

1 comment:

izso said...

You diy-ed the whole install yourself? And what amps are that small and provide 2000w x 2 la? You sure it's 2000w or PMPO 2000w? What's the RMS? The sub box kinda small. Not calculated size?

But nice install la dude. Very clean!