Friday, December 18, 2009

im back!!

im back from langkawi for since a couple of days already. well.. the trip is kinda fun larh but i think the gang is a lil too big for me. i prefer small gang when we're on a vacation. imagine.. 19 ppl have to travel together.. here and there. a bit the troublesome rite?

i cant show u guys any of the pictures yet coz jay haven hand me the pictures. we took damn a lot of pic wif his camera. those professional one. damn chun! i'll post it up when i got it kay.

spent a lot in this trip. not only i got liquior and chocolate back from langkawi but also plenty of sunburnt. and now my skin on my face and shoulder is starting to peel off. ahh.. i look ugly -.-

4 more weeks of holiday. wat shall i do.. any plan or outing? anyone? :)

i have no choice but to let it go..
and its hard for me.. very hard..
its just like a dream that will never come true :(

No comments: