Sunday, January 31, 2010

zhaffi's farewell.

we decided to go space for zhaf's farewell. ahh.. another buddy is gone.december was josh, early jan was tengku amir and now zhaf. my kaki all leaving weih!!

we had fun that night. drank kao kao. almost needless mixer to drink. haha!! tats how mad we are ;) and the night after. i went maison wif celine , han , justin and all. when im on the way back. kena stopped by jpj. got a saman for tat. so from today onwards peeps. u wont see me wif me sexy myvi already. its a stock myvi. juz that i put back exhaused in it. or else my car is so gonna be under power since i changed the tire and rims.but basically its not sexy at all already. the tinted gone. light gone. my crystal number plate gone. everything! :( enjoy the pic of the night anyway..








my oh so sexy black tint and oh so sexy HID light :D