Tuesday, March 23, 2010

french oral exam

in a few hours time it'll be my 21th birthday woohoo :) but the sad thing is. i'll be having my french oral exam tmr. today whole day have been preparing for it. tsk!! so ngam one bumped into my birthday..

today i went college to do a bit of my french's introduction. thx to tiff and beat for helping me out. :) and when i was in cafeteria. i hear ppl singing happy birthday and when i was leaving college. i hear ppl singing happy birthday in the class as well. so many ppl having birthday today one? hearing those ppl singing happy birthday makes me feels a bit.. happy? haha..

oh well.. time flies. cant imagine im already a grown up now. no more teenager man.. how sad is tat. my birthday party on last saturday was good. lots to tell but i kinda dont remember everything .. because... hehehe.. i was tip top tipsy. but i was happy okay! tell u guys more once i get the pictures from jiun and the others k. back to study now :)

1 comment:

Catherine said...

French can be hard sometimes. French grammar is not easy.
Cathy
French course