Saturday, June 21, 2008

so pissing off..

mom's car air con rosak due to the accident last time i guess.so she's not driving her car out and so then. im so kind after dinner at rhasta , the gang said going to a pun in bangsar to sissha and drink. oh well. since all of them are driving so i drive to mom and leave the car for her lor. who knows after everything when josh sending me home, i noticed my house key is in my car . coz usually i leave it in my car wan. then call my mom like 1000 times and she didnt pick up. must be in the pub lar. niama..

until about 1:30 only she wanna come fetch me from jc's house. wtf man..i fetch her anytime. when call her to fetch me made me wait so long. somemore before coming to fetch me she actually call me to ask josh to sent me to ttdi plaza there to pass me car key or pick cab.i haven been touching cab like more then half a year. my car is my cab.

lazy to take camera and post about the days ago. 2mr bah maybe. its holiday now anyway.

oooh yeaa , mom and grandma's exam 2mr. i forgot wat accounting edi. but all the best to them :D get good result and belanja me makan okay. and i'll keep my promise ;)

sorry baby tat i could't go jb to cari u. i promise next time okay :) when ure back to kl let me know. bring u around for more.

hmm.. wat else.. *tired* nearly 3am edi. tired larh. nite.

No comments: