Wednesday, June 4, 2008

tuesday's dine in in tcpj

im in college now . me and my classmates wanted to do project for 2mr's F&B class.
but all of us ended up doing some other things here.
haha..
oh well..
yesterday i got mommy ( jiunjiun) and my grandma ( tpeng) and nixon to my college to dine in.
we had 3 course meal as usual.
appetizer come wif orange and grapefruit.
main course is soul fish which me and my classmate filleted in the morning's butchery class.
taste pretty good. and dessert we have banana flambe. and then ended up wif a choki choki.
drinks are some donno wat mocktail. wihch has 7up , mango , and brandy and more. so it should be a cocktail but no mocktail.
we had so much fun last night wif our waiter kenny and all the lame jokes.
after tat i went to the Mc D near asia cafe for a chat wif veronica.
not fair lar. veron , mother and grandma dun have school today.
they study taylor i also study taylor but why i got school but they dont ? :(
anyway. today i had a short assessment , or should say exam. its not hard lar. but got some mistake. but wont fail wan lar. who cares :P
i love my kitchen chef lar. chef rex. hes so cool. so kind. :)
but next week is our term 1 last kitchen class edi.
till then. juz a random post.

No comments: