Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Edwin always keep his's promise :)

promised cynthear to bring her along for haircut and walk around in KL town coz she needs a cut too and she never been to KL town before :O

went to pick her up at her place near college at early afternoon. after tat went straight to saloon at Jln imbi :)
my hairstylish intro cynthear to do a hair scrab treatment. offered her 50% discount :) so she did it.
actually i juz wanna cut my hair shorter only. but cindy , my hairstylish asked me wanna dye hair anot. in the end i chosen dark purple :) it will only be obvious under sunlight or yellowlight. which is good coz TCPJ is a bitch. doesnt allow us to dye our hair. nah!
she doesnt like this pic coz her hair is messy :P but ok wert. look wild :D lol.!!
after dyed , cut and then cindy made a hairstyle for me in the end.
almost done..
malu :P
done! final product! lol :P

cutting her frindge. she banyak masalah wan lar. so bising :P talk more la! later cut more then u know :P
then after tat we went westin hotel to makan italian food. one of my fav italian restaurant :) PREGO.
side view of my hair
we went pavilion to hang out after tat. knocked onto david and his family. we lepak and shop around there ( or should say window shopping) till evening. then we joined my family for dinner at Chulan Square , Rakuzen the jap restaurant. i guess i dun need to describe the taste of the food rite? :P
cynthear prefer the pic above but i prefer this one more then the one on top.

No comments: