Monday, September 22, 2008

haaaaaaaaaaaaapy~

keke.. im so happy today due to some reasons. only u will know why :) hehe..
and i did not sissha today as well okay. 22/sept/08. 3 days in a row man. dun say u cant believe. but i myself cant believe as well. but its pretty hard and tempting i can tell u =( . but there's a price to pay for if u really want something. :)

picked jiun for brunch today at sharaton imperior. had dim sum. it was simply deliciousssss :D she ate quite a lot. so yea , im gonna make her fat :D hehe.. then we went starhill , pavilion for window shopping. then we ciao.cant think of going anywhere so dropped her back. i went home and took a nap coz im quite sleepy. then she offered me to have dinner at her place. thx god weih her parents went out for dinner. had dinner at her place and watched some f***ing funny show tat lmao. i seldom watch tv lar. but soon , i'll be chasing taiwanese drama tat jiun borrowed me ;)

teman-ed her for one whole day. :)

after tat only i went to rasta to join my frens. im kinda late though but oh well , at least i made it rite? my buddies. chilled for a while and struggle through the sissha temptation. i have to drop amir back to subang due to my late-nessssss. didnt wanna speed but they make me speed. wtf =.= i have such nice frens weih.

happy day :)

here i come my lovely holidaysssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

怎么都是英文!
開心就好啦
生活加油

小空。

Anonymous said...

小空?我认识你的吗?