Saturday, March 21, 2009

thx u ppls.

i have a early birthday celebration today. kinda suspected but oh well. i made myself not to think so much and juz go for it.its like i know there is a trap in front but i still walk towards it. :D hehe.. thx u so much lar ppls. i was so speechless when u all did so much things for me juz now. dont know wat to say. only keep saying thx u thx u..pai seh mah XD thx for the meal , thx for the present and the card tat yet i've open. wait till my actual birthday night then i'll open it okay ? thx u once again :)

pekmun- thanks for organizing this whole dinner. somemore its at zanmai. my favourite japanese food. :) ure a great organizer ^^
meiyee- haiyo..i juz dont feel well if i dont talk bad about u :P sorry larh but wat to do..u ate damn a lot lorh i noticed! u got big appitite! and u got real sharp eyes. ure the only one tat noticed i've something wrong. yeah. had some problem this few days. some problem tat should't be a problem..
helisa-my chivas gal :P u big liar! sms and lie to me tat ure not invited. tsk!! cant believe gals anymore :D thanks for the dinner.and the cake ^^
wein-pity u went to the wrong zanmai :) i got sent u msg one but it did not sent out and was stuck in my outbox :P blame zanmai! no line larh. anyway..i always feel good after talking to u privatly.take care and thx :)

i really didnt have the mood to celebrate my birthday this year one. due to many reasons. but these ppl really made my day :) treat u all makan someday kay ;)

dear u have no idea how much i misses u.i can skip my classes.spend my $ and go look for u juz to cure our missingness.i can argue wif mom juz to go aus which she doesnt agree me to go but in the end yes.but i juz cant believe tat we've gone through so much yet u cant take a small joke.u say i can joke but not at this moment where we cant even see each other. from this i know tat u dont trust me edi. do u know how much it hurts me ?do u ?so if im not gonna see u for 1 whole year. does tat means i have to talk to u seriously and cannot say a single joke to u? is tat wat u want? :( im always busy yet i never intend to tell u why am i busy?yea. sometime im busying on something. tats why i didnt tell u. but isnt tat how u treat me oso?after hours only reply me msg then only explain. im juz doing the same thing. should't u tell me tat ure gonna busy then only stop replying me ?

tbs having this installation night for circle k. the ppls who made up my days asked me to go. should i should i ? 2mr. less then 18 hous to decide.2 more days to my day.8 more days to work.11 more days to go aus.i miss u

No comments: