Saturday, November 28, 2009

happy birthday celine :)

It was celine's birthday and also another gal's birthday la. But I don't know her one. It's celine's classmate. So they decided to celebrate together at curve. Before tat. I went to pyramid to sing k wif Vincent celes patrol Ryan and Melissa. This Vincent can sing damn well lo. Didn't know until I heard him sing. Singing session was wonderful. Then we had late lunch at ajisen ramen. Saw Gan and Celine paktoh there in pyramid too. So ngam bumped into them.

After tat. We all go get ready for dinner at curve and then, we're off to curve together. And company was huge. 29 of us. Imagine tat weih. Most if them are dh's ppl. Only a few of us are from dc. Had dinner in Tony romas. Food there is not too bad la I recommand. I seldom go franchise restaurant to eat proper western food one but I have to say it's not tat bad. After tat we wanted to gi to the library. But it was so full and we have to go to laundry.

So we open a couple of bottle of black label. And after tat not enough we ordered beers too :) seeing all the love birds there reminds me of my problem a Lot. I still can't make up my mind. It's very difficult for me to decide. Perhaps I still needs some time. I wonder wats edwinn thinking in her mind. And wats me to edwinn. Only edwinn will know. Seeing all the alcohol yesterday reminds me of last time when we go for drinking before u leave. And I really miss those moment we went thought tat few days.

And when we're leaving. I only realised tat I lost my parking coin. So I called my best friend come to save me. After tat went damai wif him. Till very late. I even dreamt of edwinn kissing me last nite. It was so sweet.

This is the first time I blog wif my phone. In rasta. Lol. Didn't know tat it actually works. Cheers for iPhone. :)

Oh yea. Thx to Khy, Gary and whoever helped me. My problem between me and my classmates are finally settled. Sorry sincerly I say if I did anything wrong to u all. And so sorry for the sheltox accident. I thought the spray is on top. Sorry to wong and zhilei. I Bo xim wan :)
so tonight. Basketball wif my frens or should I go loaf clubbing wif my other friends. Gotta make up my mind asap man. It's already 7pm now.

And guys. Try listening to this song called feel it. Created by dj tiesto, Sean Kingston , Florida and more. I like the beat of this song. :)

till then, edwinn

No comments: