Sunday, November 1, 2009

my dear , my dearest

lots of my frens know..
tat edwin loves speeding..
edwin loves modifying his car..
edwin takes very good care of his car..



i record of speeding is about 235km/h with this car

edwin sayang his car a lot. edwin mod his car. and spent quite a big amount of money in it already..
edwin uses illegal HID light which irritates ppl as well

but today..

theres this stupid women. who cannot make up his mind whether she wanna turn left or right.

and in the end. small accident happened which actually made me feel quite sad.

its not totally her fault nor mine. but the both of us are wrong in someway. and a small dent has been done to my dear car

:(

this is juz a random pic which i find it funny and a bit wrong. hehe..

take care of urself la chao ah beng. play play till liddat..

oh.. and i uses my digi voucher to claim this bluetooth. coz i always plug in my iphone to listen music in my car. so its quite inconvient to answer call wif it.

went for haircut yesterday with mom and karmun.

and now karmun says tat i look like a kid -.-

do i look like a kid? no rite? hehe..

busy week coming up. tsk!

No comments: