Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Birthday to myself !

dear-dear and sue
makan!
rahuuul.
moo moo jelly cake :P choco banana
wil and i. happy birthdayy :D
vicky , ganz , hsiung. and US :P
cuting the cake
dear and i <3

wil and his momma
sue made me :D


=.=

presie from dear, wat will it be???

same like last year. had my birthday party merged wif wilson's cause we had the same birthday. but last year was at my place. poolside. this year in his house. its a bit small but its still awesome. dear cheated me. says she cant make it for the party. made me emo but not mad for quite some time. but in the end she came and gave me a surprise. how naughty xD. but i like it :D
tat morning. sent my car to service. omfg. RM415! wtf man. so expensive =.= part 2 coming up tomorrow. im too tired to post and next one.
to be continue..
i miss u dear.
c u in school 2mr :D
<3

No comments: