Tuesday, March 18, 2008

MSSD basketball

look how horrible yok chai gals own the puay chai , 185-2 and its still not end yet.
junior gals team
excuse me. i cant see :P
junior monkey , boys team :P
senior gals U15, they play hard ;)
shake hand. they say im the other team supporter cause im wearing orange and white shirt -.-
where history are made :D
tally number 4 !!

this tournament came much earlier then i expected. somemore the semester holiday is before the tournament. didnt have enough time to give my players training. so i'll juz tell them some basic skill to defend or the way to bring the ball up to court. some of them even asked me . teacher..? wat are the rules. i got stun by tat totally. got stun for like a few sec.. then i answered him. ask your friend. lol. really dont know wat to say lol.

well. this thingie starts yesterday. where the junior had their matches first. junior gals and boys also vs Sri KDU. gals got trashed 110-8. boys lose by 3 pts only. but im glad to see tat they tried their best. a boy even score his own goal -.-"

today, such a busy day. went to look after the junior for their early matches. then at 10am. i have to leave , back to school to follow the senior gals to Sri kembang for their first day of match. i have to go cause im sure tat they will have problems wif it . as i expected. they dont have their IC , photocopy IC. some even dun have the registeration form. same goes to the junior on their first day.they even left me out. headmaster told me bus will leave at 10:30. so im back at school after settled down junior's problem. about 10:10. the puan sharifah told me. the bus left edi. so i have to drive me car and meet up wif the bus driver. lucky i drive. or else how ? im seriously fed up wif BSI's teacher. why do i have to do all this for them. lucky i know the coaches in charge of the junior and senior mssd basketball. or else they could have been qualified.. tat will make them sad. go all the way and do nothing. so i asked for help. and the coaches use to be fren fren wif me helped me lar. thx to them.

well. under 15 gals did their best. but the other team can tell tat they have regular training. although they are still kinda sux for me in gals team >.< . lost their first round. but there is a history is made today. U18 gals team won their first match. this is a new record for the school. well done gals. *clap clap* sook nyean was the top scorer.pei fen also did a great job. samad too , but u fouled a lot. so violence XD. and all the teammate and supporters. ;) 16-10. sook nyean got 10 pts. but poor Jas sprinted her ankle badly in the match. or else we could have won even more. poor jas. hope u will get well soon. its a first ever tournament for BSI players. so i dont hope to get anything from u guys but enjoy and hope u guys will learn something in it. so in the future i can teach u all some other things.
tomorrow has junior gals and senior gals matches again. gonna be another busy day. senior boys is next week. worry.. im really tired but its juz the 2nd day. one person handle 6 teams. not an easy job. and all kind of stupid small thing which the school didnt done , i have to find my own way to help them out. im so gonna write it in my report and hand to puan zarina when the tounament is over.
if u want BSI to get better result in all kind of sports. u have to start wif regular training. tats my theory.

oh yea.. i registered myself at Taylor's edi. college starting on the 8th of april. gonna miss my free free free life. :( .

at the same time. BSI wanna hire me as a coach , giving the school junior U12 , senior U15 , U18 boys and gals regular training every week. i'll look into my college time table see wat can i do wif it .

this mssd really reminds me of my younger time. when im in my chinese school. getting gold medal and playing on the court. memories... and i could never do tat again. so players, do play well cause u wont get to play when u grow older. ;) i really do miss those days..
birthday is coming REAL SOON. 6 more days. :D wish to celebrate wif YOU ;) tat will be my biggest present for my birthday <3
miss u hun.. thx for staying back today. love u babe xoxo

1 comment:

Card Counting said...

In my opinion it already was discussed.