Sunday, March 2, 2008

Sport day 08

The night before sport day. me,zul,raj,josh,ganz,hash went to hartamas square after hanging out in zul's place. (played pool in his house. damn cool)ganz and josh made their own way. the others i drove them there. when i came out from zul's place. i activatied lancermode. but lucilly before the bridge turn. i switched back to Myvimode. there was a fucking police trap there. thx god they didnt stop me . after tat. my car never go over 60km/h in hartamas. NEVER!

We hang out at hartamas. josh and few ppl had sisha.. another 2 fella smoking dunhill. but i swear to god. i did not touched any of those. U can trust me. i kept my promise to myself ;)
then suddenly i decite not to drive to stadium 2mr, so i stayed at zul's place for a night then follow his car.. *save time save petrol no risk also* :P we played NBA 2K8 in PS3 . 5 rounds.. i won 3-2.. wahaha.. KB24 KB24 :D and the last round. the last 2 shot , 1 3pointer..and the last buzzer beater.. final score beat him by 4 pts. at 3rd quarter i was losing nearly 20 pts lol..tat was funny.. :D made zul cant sleep at night :D :D


The next morning woke up damn early. damn tired coz only had 3 hours of sleep. was yawning in the stadium..went mamak before going to stadium. did not missed ANY of my dear's event. heres some video.




footprints from U :)