Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I need a JOB!!

Went to school to ask for my testimonial , leaving cert and updated forecast. testimonial is funny. something which i did not do came out all of a sudden. its all positive anyway. so its good. lefted the folder in the car so i'll post it up 2mr. control urself dun laugh so much okay :P

After tat went to 1u to inquire about some jobs. TGIF , Chilies , and grove sushi. TGIF rejected straight away coz they dont hire ppl who work only for 1 month. coz i got only 1 month free till college start. tatsuai i wanna find a job. wif better environment.


After tat went to sunway college to meet up wif wilson , dakut gandy etc etc.. then when on the way back. heavy jam and heavy rain. tsk tsk..


Dinner at TGIF. New York Strip was good. 12oz fit in well in my stomach. added a br31 greentea ice cream makes my meal perfect :P


When i came back checked my comp . my dear gave me a hug from msn :P L00K!

awww :P love u babe

2mr is the last day of mssd. gonna go kj stadium and hang around.

byeee.. :)

No comments: