Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Would You Be My Valentine?

When to saloon today.. got my haircut and highlighted..


lots of colours to choose..
camwhore


chosen the 2nd one. first one too lala. 2nd one matches my original dyed hair.


mom's hairstylish.sabestian.


thats how i look like

then went starbuck to visit natalie.
after tat went pavilion for shop.wanna get a leather wallet. its so expensive.had dinner there as well. 2mr is valentine day.. do u think its a day where everyone spend unnecassery money? its true also larh but valentine day is only once a year. to celebrate wif ur loved one. spend some money isnt a big problem for me . especially wif U in this very special DAY.
i'll be so free 2mr after my driving practical on 1 to 3 . cant get to celebrate wif my dear. disappointed.. anyone got plan? call me along. or else i'll be alone at home. celebrate wif foodssss..when im not happy. i juz love to eat non stop. eat watever i like. one of the most interesting day in the year goes like this. sob. if can. i wanna die now. and revive on the day after 2mr. can jesus do me tat favor?
thx saby for ur chocolate ;) and chloe , ur gift from vietnam. thx.
anyone interested to be my valentine?
all the best in ur assessment dear.

No comments: