Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Listing something tat happeneds in the last few days..



















This is wat had happened the days ago. jc and wern came over and me and mom cooked them for dinner.was celebrating jc's birthday actually. me and wern planned so long and took us so many effort to give jc a surprise. mission successful in the end. :D yeah! then we went starbuck and chill out there.
recently im driving illegally. everyday im driving but i have no license at all. the longest distance i went so far is SCHOOL -___-" . mostly drove to 1U for working out in celebrity. drove josh a couple of times too.
and having GANDY in my CAR is super DANGEROUS. suspension will break down one day. tats for sure. it was red light so i put my gear to Neutral and pulled my handbreak up. when i released my break. my car suddenly lent to the left which is where gandy sits at lol. it was scary. IMAGINE!
going to school wif wilson,desmond,jc,gandy 2mr. not sure who else are coming but i hope to see more ppl there. misses my form5 mates.
happy birthday to chloe and azroy btw...

missing U...

No comments: