Tuesday, February 26, 2008

MSSD track field.

Was a memorable event. joined it last year. it was my first and my last mssd track field last year.i've went only once in it coz im sux in running. used to go for mssd basketball every year and msss and so on.

this year me and des decided to go back and see how does our little brothers and sisters doing. well.. they did a great job. much improved. but some rally team is not as good as last year's. but u guys had improved ;)

actually today going to stadium, another big reason why im going is coz my dear is there. so if i had this small chance of seeing her or meeting her. how would i miss it ? rite lovers? ;)

in the car , checking my wallet oO...and skittle the sweets :D

camwhore?

one more. smile :D

promised to call her when im back home. but she fell asleep edi. hopefully i'll get to see her 2mr. i miss u . nitez. :D

No comments: