Tuesday, May 27, 2008

分手快乐..

quickly go through last sunday and mondey.

coffee at the curve wif the understanding them :)
my last smile
monday's english class. boringg..
then we had IT after tat. got some nerd pictures

After class. went to sushi king wif the understanding them and one of my classmate at pyramid.
then went home for rest, coz im so tired these days. and the worst thing have came. i cant do shit but to accept it. its been almost 11 months since we've together.. although is not long but its not short also.i've tried as hard to keep this relationship alive. recently juz got my idea for how to celebrate our anniversary. but everything has came to the end. im really happy for this past 11 months. and i learnt a lot of things. and changed quite a lot. still..might not be perfect but thx :) all the best larh in spm and in ur future.

sad sad sad.. i juz cant describe my feelings. perhaps only sissha can understand me.
got 2nd assessment in kitchen terminology today. when i was searching a pen for the exam. i found this.. so i used it for the very first time.. haven been using it for some reasons.
everything has came to the end. thx for all the nice comfortable words from u all.. apprieciated it. thx.
its 2am now and i have to get up at 6 2mr for morning class and yet i feel tired. went out to sissha wif jc juz now. we brought out many things from our heart.had a close talk.we had some quite similar problems. had a good talk wif him. one of my buddies.:) oh yea.. and this jc ar .. coz i brought home some live crab, so i showed him my new knifes. and while keeping it back. i accidentely cutted myself. according to him , i cutted my blood nerve or donno wat la. it bleed a lot and last for quite long. and of coz. its painful, u have no idea how sharp is a brand now zwilling chef knife is.. when the blood stopped bleeding out. i opened up my cupboard and found some fancy plasters. i took one of them and applyed it on the bleeding spot. yes.. the cut is pain , but when i saw the plaster , my heart is 10 times more pain-er. bcoz its from u , my loved one.

2 comments:

abiseshana. said...

you smoke :/

Edwin said...

i dont smoke cigarette but sissha =/ why why?