Wednesday, May 14, 2008

a short update

feel like updating something here but i lefted my camera in my car.
cant post up some latest photo and share wif u ppls.
but i'll do it asap kay.
had been very busy wif college.
assessment and mid tern exam coming non stop and its only week 5 only.
wtf man..
and oh yea. my loyal readers.
remember i had a post about a outstation trip and i skipped 3 classes wan ?
i actualyl skipped one of the kitchen theory class and i did not know the day after i come back will have assessment.
but i didnt screw the whole thing up. some ppl study like mad and they get like 24?
but guess how much i get ?
i'll put the picture of tat paper up asap.
u guys can vote in the poll tat i'll be create shortly.
and oh yea..
before i go to bed. i wanna do this special thx to li hui
tat she helped me wif my menu card for 2mr wif such a brilliant idea.
and also more.
i'll be going to fatty's house to bake muffin for her. should say exchange recipe for my dear.
althought sleeping hours are already not enough but still.
hope to do something just to make U feel happy. <3

No comments: