Friday, May 23, 2008

Narnia at GSC wif pp&jj

yesterday had an awesome day. hang out at 1u after college , then went to exercise , dinner then sissha at rhasta until pretty late. and i received THIS.

maybank credit card :D :D
after class. went to school to see dear dear and let her try my product. then follow up went home shower and go 1u to meet up wif jj&pp and their frens to watch narnia. i fell asleep in the starting. for like 20 mins ? lol. the movie was 2 hrs and 30 min. damn long. story line got a bit like lord of the ring wan.
this is my product of the day. its also my assessment. how was it ?i made 6 today. 1 goes to dear. 1 goes to alana. 1 goes to myself. 1 to pp and 1 to jj. last one of coz for my mommy larh.
after movie pp&jj's fren lefted. quite early thou they left. so we went br31 to hang out and they tried my product. many funny things happened. :D i find tat i prefer hanging out wif college mates now. i dont know why.
pp, a little bit slow motion :P
jj , took her a million years to finish the peach almond crush tart. :D
after tat , went to have dinner, saw claire at 1u while going to the basement to look for some knifes. who knows today its her birthday! ingrid , joeyee was there to celebrate wif her too.happy bitthday to u once again :)

then after dinner. went to klia to pick mom up. she brought me THIS shirt! cost her 20 euro man. means RM100+ so expensive o.. juz a t shirt.
brought mom to makan , then she wanted to go pub instand of going home first. so for such a good son like me of coz will sent mommy go wan rite ? but i do nag her a bit lar. like "haven even put luggage back to home then go out again!" where she used to say tat to me , now its back to her. lol.
my mom and i are juz so alike.
had a wonderful day.
nitez. <3



No comments: