Tuesday, December 23, 2008

HK day 1 and 2.

im in hk now. reached here since yesterday afternoon. slept all the way from kl to hk. except of meal time only. tat ugly women woke me up and asked me wat do i want to eat. lol. when i landed at hk. i made my way out and meet up wif my dad. we took a bus back to home. settled down everything and dad went back to he's office. so basically im home alone at tat time. got quite bored. so i went down to the shopping mall called sunshine city to waste some time before our late dinner at 9. until around 9 o clock when dad , uncle and me was at home edi. we went to makan steamboat AGAIN =.=. i've had like 3 or 4 steamboat in a week man. but this one is definely the best one among all. apa pun ada. lobster.. fish.. prawn..orchids meat. beef..roast goose and more and more.its not buffet one la. we ordered ourself. ate until damn full man. ohyea~ and we had beer. 3 cans for $10 lol. means 3 can of beer cost only RM4++? wtf lol ? damn cheap rite? tats basically the day one. this morning went to did my HK IC. i haven update/change it to the under 18 one and im turning 20 liao. swt..now dad went back to work and i traveled home myself from "sha tin" weather is good today. had sunlight so its not tat cold. wore 1 long sleve shirt and 2 jackets. like fat boy only. =.= hahaha.. i miss driving my car around and my life in kl man... wish tat i can go back asap.. and i miss u the most.. update me more bout urself kay :) hope ure doing great there too.

oh btw, dad got me a Wii =.=.conversation goes like tat.

dad: eh sailou.. do u like Wii?
edwin: Wii? the intendo Wii? the video game kinda thing?
dad: yea.. tats the one!
edwin:urm.. okay la.. but i prefer ps3.
dad: oh. i got u a Wii already. its at home.
edwin: =.="

the Wii's instruction manual is all japanese man wtf..!! but it looks quite cool. i got 2 controllers :D this could be one of my new year eve entertainment. portable wert ;)

aite. tats for all now.kinda lazy to travel around. feel like sitting at home and watch tv nia..

No comments: