Thursday, December 25, 2008

HK day 3 and 4

merry xmas too all my dear and dearest frens !! :D
xmas in hk is so nice. cooling. everything is juz awesome. too bad im alone here wif dad. or else it would be even more nicer.

alright.let me tell ya all a bit of wat happened on day 3 and wats gonna happen today day 4.
well. yesterday.. after i woke up. i made my own breakfast to eat. then shower and wash up. and yea. i went down to the bus stand to take a bus to find dad at he's office. my very first time okay. but nothing to afraid bout.. waited for a while. and yea 681 bus came! the bus will be going to central de. also called as "zhong wan". anyway. hooped on the bus and reached petted street. i got down and made my way to dad's office. woah. dad damn yao yeng man. i juz step into the office and the reception gal asked me who am i looking for? i said im looking for tong sir lor. ( coz everyone in hk called my dad tong sir) then tat gal's face straight away changed. and ask my sir name. i said, tong! woah. she macam damn scare liddat lol. then called my dad and brought me to find him. haha.. after tat my dad brings me around and intro me to the others. fuiyo. all damn chat hai ( cuci kasut) u know larh.. hongkies.. woah. ur son look like you weih!! ur son damn tall weihh... ur son very handsome wor.. like ur brother weih.. wtf =.=" dad's like the boss for tat office la.its called global payment.dad's the regional head of sales - greater china,vice president. according to dad. the president is in US. its like a international thingie la. donno la.. so confusing. oh yea. on the way to find dad. i saw damn a lot of shops. got LV la.. coach.. gucci..GA..AX..rolex.. and more and more. so after my dad leaves the office. we went to AX to look around lo. brought a thin quality long sleve shirt. black colour one. not bad la.. all winter clothes and i manage to get one which can be wear in msia. hehe.. at night we went to "tong lo wan" to walk around and go home edi. dad and i played wii at home for like 2 hours plus non stop. damn tiring weih. dad damn semangat de. 1st time seing him liddat. lol. this morning after i woke up. dad fried my rice and we played again. lol. non stop man.. but quite fun la. have to bring back msia to modify the machine. so tat i can play fake games. or else expensive man. one game cost about 2-3 hundred bucks ? gonna go find grandpa later for dinner at "chiong kuan ou" gonna take MRT there :)

4 more days..4....

No comments: