Sunday, June 28, 2009

3 Monthssss

So...

This is you.


&


This is the llama that I think you look like. xD


It does kind of look lik you in a way, don't you think? =p

Anyway, I just got home from Rasta with Khairil not too long ago. I smsed you just to irritate you cos you can't go to Rasta for 3 months but looks like the message didn't go through. Dammit. ):

Oh ya that guy in Rasta... the one who is deaf and dumb remembers you! He was more or less using sign language to tell us that he missed you and he tried to tell Khairil that I cried when you left wtf !!

I did not cry at all!
I celebrated actually.
Wtf just joking I didn't celebrate, really wan.


So for the next 3 months my life is going to be quite a bore.
I won't have an older brother to bully into buying me Starbucks coffee. ):
No older bro to take me out to eat Japanese food. ):
No older bro to call me out for random spontaneous yamcha sessions. ):

I will still have my real big brother but that one useless wan. He doesn't pamper me. You become my real brother can? I don't want that chao ah beng already wtf. Okay deal ya? :D


Nah nice picture of you at your second home. (:


Anyway, take good care of yourself in Hong Kong and come back soon with lots of presents for me, okay!? :D And also, you better come back quick to take back your car cos since you allow me to drive it, you can be pretty sure that I'm going to kill your car.

After all, I haven't even gotten my license yet ...
But I think I can handle your precious car ...

You trust me la, right? :P

Okay got to go. So, this is your little gift from me ya? (:
Good luck with your training which starts tomorrow, I think.
I'm skipping school again. Hehehehehe.

Kbyebye!


oh ya .. PTB misses you too. =p

No comments: