Thursday, June 25, 2009

the day before i left to hk part 1

3 more hours to be interviewed by nikko hotel. i am here to blogging to kill sometime. hehe.. i'll blog bout the part 1 first. then only blog the 2nd part later or 2mr.

whether in HK is killing. like seriously. no sun oso hot. imagine got sun how? tsk.. surprisingly im quite used to no car. haha.. maybe its the habit for me in HK.. but i still miss u my P.O.E. *property of edwin* hehe..miss modifying u..

dad's leaving tonight to UK for 3 weeks. i'll be home alone. weeeeeeeee~ talk to me! anyone? :)

anyway. had a farewell yamcha session @ my 2nd house the night before i left with..

mui mui :)

celes. it was her birthday too tat day. happy belated birthday once again :)

my Ho Hia Di. also known as chao ah beng. :)

another Ho Hia Di. also known as Dai Lan Ong :)

another hia di. also known as sei sohai :P

and since lou wong is always good to me. dun give him stupid name la :P

cheering wif the sissha pipes.

can u see the PITA? :D

hahaha.. the night before i had 3 sissha session man..

25/6/09 12am: leaving from jb wif lots of anger and misses

2:30am: reach home.

2pm:woke up

4pm: went rasta wif yi ching.

6:30pm: dropped mui mui home and went home, dropped the myvi coz sister needs to use it.took the mercz and out to 1u for dinner with mom.

9pm: picked mui mui up and off to rasta to meet the gang

26/9/09 12am : left rasta and went safa wif jia yang my twin bro as he wanna farewell wif me oso.

2am: reach home to start packing my stuff and sleep.

tats the last day of me in kl for 3 months. :)

No comments: