Tuesday, July 7, 2009

yesterday's and today! :)

yesterday's shirt is at 12pm-9pm. i told my cold kitchen sous chef to give me night shift coz i wanna see show :) wat show? u'll know later. the pic below is my lunch. cha xiu + siu ngo fan. + lemon coke. quite cosy la. 50$ for it. its already a set lunch okay -.- the show i was mentioning was THIS!
slaving this HUGE ASS TUNA! its 90 KG okay! much more heavier then me where im only 64KG.. imagine..
my chef doing the preparation work.
starting to cut..
the knife is fucking sharp i tell u :)
this is 1/4 of the fillet. its damn HUGE!!
its damn heavy too. can tell from the chef's expression

the chef did his work damn fast. coz every monday they will sure slave one huge ass tuna. there was once the tuna was 100+ KG. w00t!
all 4 fillets area done
trimping it up. cutting out the unwanted part.

for such a huge tuna. it only have such small belly. which is the super duper expensive TORO :)
this is my breakfast for today. 10am - 7pm shift. sui kao min + dong ying yong :) yum yum..
i had my dinner at french kitchen today. why? coz i am very interested in tat kitchen which i'll be going there next week. and also i like to crap wif the kitchen side and the restaurant side of the french restaurant. they're damn funny and nice to be with. my executive chef damn look after me one. thought me damn a lot of thing. teach me about this product la. tat product la. this sauce la. why la. and also.. make the chef cook dinner for me lol. damn nice la him. maybe bcoz its the relationship of my dad wif the GM ? who knows.. oh well. doesnt matter la. its good to me anyway.. :)
durian cake. damn yummy. got the malaysian durian taste :D
the exec chef gave this to 13 ppl. VIP of the french restaurant. its goose liver :)
tasted a bit of this. rib eye steak from new zealand. taste awesome. especially the sauce. its the killing point.
this is the sirloine steak. taste different compare to rib eye
chef edmund shea , my exec chef make the french kitchen chef to cook me this for dinner. damn nice. the sauce is butter + vodka and etc. salmon steak. on tat got breadcrum wif some fresh herbs. made it crispy. on top got fressh herbs too. wif salmon roes. i ate everything saparetly. then the chef thought me how to eat. haha. funny. eat me how to eat. sounds wrong. lol. :) had lobster bisque before tat. well. wat can i say? i learned a lot and had a awesome dinner.
work ends at 7 and i ended leaving hotel at 9:30pm. lol. hardworking trainee i am :) took a cigagette after i left the staff entrance as usual. only 1 cigarette per day. not bad huh. some time non. sometime 2. depends. which is very less edi compare to last time.
my face getting some tiny dots dots. its not acne or pimple. maybe its the weather dry. i shall go get some stuff for it :)
i wonder where did ejinn went during today's 2 and a 1/2 hours break. hehe :)
happy 1st month anniversary to khy li and zhi lei :) khy, did it worked ? :) hehehe.. *only we know wat it means.* ;) naughty naughty edi ar.. the ong khy li i know last time where got such thing one. u know wat such thing la :P *hen bu "men" ar* hahahahaha!!
work @ 10 2mr. :)

No comments: