Thursday, February 19, 2009

changes

there are some changes in my during the past 4 days. ( tsk.. its only 4 days :(.. time passing real slow )

  1. i've been driving way slower and safer compare to last time. used to drive like mad dog and tailgade everyone. flashing my white light to everyone. but now eventhough its last nite tat has no traffic at all. i stay around 80km/h to 100km/h only. hardly go over 110km/h. dont believe come sit in my car :) i do keep my promise okay to who it suppose to be. :)
  2. i dont hang out late anymore. maybe not yet but i juz dun feel like hanging out these days. but yet i still have trouble waking up early to work. why? :( im feeling more and more stress then last time eventhough work is almost the same. is it because something is missing from me?
  3. petrol last longer then last time. used to fill up a fulltank after 3-4 days. now it can last up to 5 or 6 days. which is pretty much saved.
  4. phone has been real quiet. so not comfortable wif it.
  5. been saving money but i think i'll be no where near my aim in this short moment of time. sorry if i cant make it there to u. it might be after quite long only i'll be able to get tat amount of money. hopefully within a year.
  6. getting lazy and lazyier
  7. but the good thing is.. i stay home more then ever. my room used to be like my hotel room. juz for sleep and change. now im staying in it at least 12 hours a day. is it good?
  8. been thinking of u all the time. seeing anything tat has memory of us will make me think of u. even a tomato sauce. :'(
  9. miss going to kd. i dont find any reason to go there anymore
  10. stoning pretty much. wasting life and time.

gosh. i need to do something to get back on track. where has my wonderful life gone to?

miss you <3

No comments: