Tuesday, February 24, 2009

discount! discount!

today is some special day which i donno wat day it is but i know its something tat do wif christian. so TGIF is giving this 40% discount on selected item. mostly are drinks. sarah chan actually remembers who i am and asked me to go :O surprisingly!sarah !i dun even know when they took this pic wif my camera -.-sarah , siang
after tat i left early to my long lost classmate to have dinner. well. she wants to eat korean BBQ and recommanded this restaurant. ok la. quite nice.




korean meal have lots of side dishes -.-

anyway. im so surpriced tat actually my sister know my situation and willing to support me a bit for my air ticket to melb wif her hard earn money. she gave me lots of idea on traveling budget and stuff. getting me domestic flight there which i dont know how to do it. but she came out wif this "but if ure serious about this gal, then maybe this is worth it ok?"she had been into my situation before. so i think she knows how it feels pretty well. but in the end things didnt worked out for her. how would mine be? would it be worked out? does it worth using this big sum of money to go all the way there and look for dear where i think my identity has changed a lil. im no longer the first person to know dear's problem and situation. more and more. i mean how would u feel if ure me.i dont know larh. its so confusing. if the air ticket is support by dad or mom maybe i wont consider so much. but this time is from myself and some part supported by my sister. so i think for us as a student is quite a big sum of $$.

i wonder how would it be if a couple quarelled but both of them are in different country. where the both of them has "bull temper".

worth it? worth it not?

No comments: