Sunday, February 15, 2009

hard time

alright. dear has took off to aussie. sent her off to airport juz now. wat should i do now. phone has been so quiet. my myvi's passenger sit is empty. every morning once i woke up where i used to sms dear eventhough she is still sleeping but now i cant do tat. during work break who can i talk to? who can i share my problem wif? who can give me a hug when i need one? who can accompany to go out and watch a movie and so on? after work who can i talk to release my stress? who can make my day?

i miss u nagging me. pinching me and hitting me.i'll miss xoxo.i miss being ur driver.waking up early in the morning juz to send u to work and go back. pick u after ur work. fetch u here and there.i really dont mind because i love u...i really really missed u a lot. but u have to leave which u already planned 4 years back. as u always said its fate. yes.. i believe it is. i really appericiate this 4 months of wat u gave to me. u mean the whole world to me. u are my everything. my heart felt so empty now. i dont know wat should i do when im free where i normally will look for u. i've never drop so much of tears in my entire life. its all u. no other thing..

recalling back in the previous months. sorry for wat i hurt u wif losing my temper , small gas and watever i did badly to u. im really touched yesterday. our early valantine day due to ur leaving on the actual valentine. why do time have to pass so fast when ure around me? i need you. i love u.

this is a thousand more times sad then breaking up wif u. im really having a hard time here right now. do call me or text me once u touch down or saw this post aite. i miss u like crazy... please take good care of urself there in adelaine. im very worry of u. used to spoonfeed u and being wif u, taking care of u all the time. i guess we have to get used to it and move on. 1 year. 365 days.. eventhough its not so long but to strive pass this time is really hard for me. drink more water and wear extra clothes there kay. its pretty cold over there.

i'll follow watever u said in the card. i'll try my very best.. my heart feels so empty now. its like i cant see my road in front. i will miss going to kd and spcc. minnie..hitari.. ur sweet smile. cutey voice. ur herbal tea. breakfast from u.ur massive number of messages.. sweettalks..ur love <3

how am i gonna move on wif my life? i dont want anything. i juz want u right now..

1 comment:

Më| §zë said...

be strong, k?
i know it hurts damn much..
been there, done that..
but keep smiling, k?
or at least try...
it does help, even a little bit...
take care of yourself too...
don't let anything happen to you, cos she will be upset too..
don't know if i can help you or not, but...

again.. take care...