Monday, August 10, 2009

another drinking session.

went out to drink AGAIN last night and today i worked as well.. damn hardcore rite? haha.. my body is getting used to alcohol edi la. drink edi the next day work oso no problem one. haha :D but plz plz no beer belly lol! the last time i went out to drink was.. err.. last wednesday! still haven blog bout it.



i'll upload the pic of last wednesday and my social pics soon aite dont think i need to intro these ppl again larh. since i've intro them to u guys for so many times :D














oh yea.. i burnt my hand today while pan-frying goose liver :( the oil was burning okay! damn painful now.. my exec chef call me to see a doctor 2mr =/ does tat means.....off day ? hehe..

here's 2 small spot which is not tat clear

and this is the big ass one
it hurts! hope it wont have scar after it recovers..


my poor boy-magnet cut her fingers too after 2 weeks never work =/ and she ter-use sanitizer on it =.= ouch!!

1 comment:

Holdem Poker said...

It is rather valuable phrase