Sunday, August 30, 2009

grandpa's birthday tonite

going to tsung kwan ou to have dinner with grandpa tonight bcoz its his birthday today. 88 or 89 years old he is. very old isnt it ? ;) and he's still having good health. ;)

well. another week's down. hurray~ haha :D so lets see.. hmm..got less then 20 days of work coming. next week's gonna be my last week to stay in les celebrites. many event next week will have and my exec chef ask me to help out as well ;) monday i have to take over the seafood section. have to prepare the seafood la. cook when customer order. and plate all the food. tuesday is cooking class. then wednesday normal day will be. thursday im helping my exec chef and my exec sous chef's cooking show in "wan zai" in the evening. so i'll be a little commies there :D its a function called restaurant and bar. will blog bout tat soon. err.. friday and saturday should be normal as well then tat will be my last week of working in les celebrites

then the following 2 weeks. sagano~ japanese kitchen. i dun expect myself to learn much there in this less the 2 weeks of working day. but i'll see and learn some tats for sure and i'll see how things goes and how different from it compare to les celebries. in tat 2 weeks. one of the days im going back to les celebries to cook for ejinn due to her coming visit. which is a thursday then the friday and saturday i'll be taking off go travel around HK wif her. sunday will be working coz i have taken a extra day off for yao shun hor early august. so i have to work and replace it. haha.. then the last week will work 6 days and sunday my collegues and frens are making me a farewell BBQ party on the sunday.

then another 2 days i'll be free. like totally free and wednesday. im taking off back to KL already!! :D

hehe.. blogging bout the coming 3 weeks sounds fun but my lazyness juz hope to finish every single working days coming ahead. lol. wat to do. im juz too lazy. XD

No comments: