Monday, August 17, 2009

游船河!:D


yao shun ho! for my banana readers. the 3 chinese words on the topic bar means sea boat trip :) its so fun going out to the sea wif the gang. im the youngest there if u dun count the 8 years old kid of one of the adult. others are like 20+ 30+ and i dont even know them until tat day itself. in the end of the day i get to know all of them edi. they're juz so nice and nice to be with. :)

got lots of pic and i donno which to post. u guys can go visit my blog for more pic and also there's a funny video of us. its edited of many small video together. go watch it guys.

i've came HK for almost 2 months edi. and i realised tat the ppl's lifestyle , ways/frequents of drinking.. how open and social skill of ppl here are very much different from kl's. actually i kinda like the ppl here then kl. maybe its their lifestyle and all. i find it more comfortable :) but im not saying tat kl ppl is bad or wat. its juz different and my prefer :)

oh yea , mom will be visiting me soon and also my potato salmon head spoon gal magnet will be visiting me too ^^! cool man, got frens come visit me! keke.. i'll take off and teman u for the couple of days ure here kay ;)

im getting lazy of working edi. but then when i think of skipping work. i will lost $100 per day lol. which is a lot. so in the end after i think twice..i always go back to work! lol. wat to do. got good paid :)

its the final 5th week of training. and im looking forward to the end of it everyday so tat i can go back to kl and enjoy my life there which im missing a lot. but i'll miss here and all my frens here especially.

No comments: