Wednesday, August 26, 2009

counting down! in my heart :P

im counting down now in the remaining days of training in my heart EVERY SINGLE FREAKING DAY lol :D i believe all other of my classmates are doing tat too coz training is juz to tiring and so much work to do as it compare to our lovely college life! rite? :P

if im not mistaken. 22 days left after cutting today's digit in it. 22 working days remaining. then 14 days till potato come visit me and i'll make special menu for her as i invite her and her mommy over to my hotel to dine in. then taking 2 days off to go hol around wif her. shopping.. ocrean park.. the peak! here i come!! keke.. i never really enjoy traveling in HK before although i come back like every year?

thursday , friday and saturday. then 3 more weeks to go where the DH students will have only one last week to go. pretty unfair isnt it ? =/ but if i wanna stop working today oso can one la. depends on myself only :P but i choose not to. im taking this training as my part time job. as i'll earn an amount of money to spend on wat i want to buy. here's wat im gonna buy

  1. audio system for my lovely car.(player,speakers,amplifier,and woofers + lining and everything)
  2. LV wallet.
  3. burberry's latest silver button tee.
  4. iphone 3gs 16g

after buying this 4 things i'll save the leftover money edi. those stuff will cost me RM8~9k i guess. broke man.. =/

1st time buying so many stuff in once shot. it'll be my biggest credit-out in my life. new record lol!

cant wait to go back to enjoy my life. but i do love my life here too wif my new frens here ;) but i have to say again. im juz too used to kl ;)

No comments: