Saturday, April 5, 2008

2 days before the starting of college life.

Time flies..the last day of SPM 6th of december till now. 3 months++ enjoying my free life. no job. no school.. nothing at all.everyday juz go hang around. play. play and play. gonna miss these days. dont think i will have them again in my life.

oh.. 2 days before college starts. have to prepare myself a bit lor. my stupid campus needs to wear semi-formal everyday. gosh.. i dont even know how to tie a tie. last year everyday monday i'll give rachel my tie. cause she'll help me to tie it. but now... =/

im too lazy to irom my clothes as well. gonna send all of them to the laundry once a week i guess.

went to brought some clothes and belts and stuff in 1u today. then dinner wif uncle at monte's at bangsar shopping centre. T-bone steak was soft and yummy.

dear is in camp. hope she's doing well. <3

wonder how would my college life be. will my teacher be nice ? my college mates? oh yea.. i'll be driving to school everyday. the jam is horrible.basically there is 2 ways to my college. one is take the LDP then go sunway and make a U-turn. which 1000% will be jam in the morning. the other way is take the NKVE toll way to subang. then jam all the way to subang parade. then jam all the way to roundabout then jam all the way throught sunway pyramid then will be somewhere there. i hate JAM :( waste petrol waste time waste energy and i dowan to be late like i usually be :P

new college new life.

monte's

mushroom soup..
T-bone steak wif mushroom sauce. medium cooked.
shirts..
pants.
ties..socks..belts..

i miss you <3

1 comment:

Më| §zë said...

all the best to you!