Tuesday, April 15, 2008

My english lecturer sounds so american-ish

My english lecturer sounds so american-ish.. a bit irritating after listening to her for a while. somemore monday got 2 hours. 2day got 3 hours i think? will i speak like her as in picking up her american way to speaking english one day? lol.. no body knows.

Well.. i juz got up from my softy. while waiting for li hui's class over ( poor michelle have to wait since 10:30 till 12) gonna wear my pink shirt today wif.... will choose tie later. urm.. black pants. leather long shoe. hmm.. a x belt. delicious perfume.. hmm.. hush puppies sock! and wat else.? AH! have to bring my P.O.E out to college as well.

Gonna join adventure club , basketball ( see how good they are) and student council. orientation night as well. there must me questions and questions. wat does adventure club does?? well.. i've found out for u guys. its like white water rafting.. kayaking and stuff. im brave enough to go for it . not for the rafting shit. its the leeches..!!


Haha.. if anyone still remember on all those bugger's blog teasing me about litches. :P now im going after litches ! i'll bring tons of salt and poor into the river and my pee will be ready to keep them out XD


Worst day of college is still thursday. WTF!! emma u bitch. and wednesday as well. this two days im fking busy.. somemore class start at 8 o clock. must leave my house at 6:45 to beat the jam. im so sick wif driving now.. especially when jammed.

Aileeeeeeeeen , jeronn. good luck in SPM this year. wif my support. should't have any problem la rite ? :P

Juz a random picture. oh yea! i saw heidi's class. which means the car in the picture in TTDI plaza last thursday when im having dinner in there too. too bad didnt spot heidi anywhere in it. she must be in one of the pub :P probably lar..

No comments: