Saturday, April 19, 2008

some information about last week's course. as usual.. start wif driving back to back each day..

stupid indian so yong-sui in the lorry
li hui's old wallet. she got a new white one in pyramid anyway..
the JAMMING condition..
Chef Vincent teaching kitchen theory class..
stupid idiotic fat short annoiying lady wif american slenght teaching me english.
part of the kitchen..
another small part..
Chef frederick and Chef RexLee discussing..
Locker ROom..

My Senior cooking some cool tasty appetizer.. LiHui.. there u go XD
we learnt stock.
and prawns. and yea.. SHHH!! secret XD


one of the three restaurants.
2009..
going back home. as usual.. raining and fking jammed..
yesterday's pastry class. pancakes. sause. and cream caramel dessert.
my knife set.



Chef made mini crossant.
bla bla bla~~
camwhore of coz.
stupid ryan ka ka cau cau..
and u fatty..
i didnt took picture of my product of the week again. but li hui tasted one of it. which is the dessert. more information can visit her blog. http://rawr-lizzette.blogspot.com/ . so far haven updated yet but im sure she will update about it . i guess :P well.. she will always get to eat all my GOOD FOOD larh.. since she is in the same campus wif me. phew.. 1 week's gone like tat. life is getting busy-ier. i miss my old free time.
going to watch movie now. the three kingdom. donno nice or not . frens wanna watch tat.
aileeeeeeeeeeen still remember tat i owe her a birthday lunch. but i think its canceled. or postponed. rite aileeeeeeeeen ? :P might as well forget it larh XD hahaha..
i wonder how i my DocTor wan doing in kelantan. hope he is FIT enough to go thought everything. and i received his gift and card thought natalie to my mom then to me. wow. im still receiving birthday cards and presents huh.. not bad not bad..
feels so lonely sometimes..
till then..




No comments: