Thursday, April 10, 2008

College is Cool but not so Cool.

Orientation days finished. today's the trird and the last day. well. wat can i say? met some new frens. internation frens as well. everything is good so far. and its very tiring. yesterday i reach home at 7pm++. i slept before 9 and today woke up at 10:20am when my fren called me and asked where am i. thx god he called me . or else i'll be late AGAIN. first day of orientation day already late.

oh well. 2mr is the first day of class. got pastery kitchen. Chef Patma will be guiding me. how would it be ? =/ will i burn the whole kitchen up? i hope so :P

i got lots of uniforms. got formal type. which ppl say i look like a father coz i look matured wif it .
chef's jacket , pant , safety shoe for kitchen and pastery.
maderine shirt and vest , pant and shoe for restaurant serving.
so many type of uniforms. =/

LDP and NKVE traffic is horrile. i'll be part of their JAM everyday.
petrol is so costy.. mahalll..
i'll be hanging out at ac a lot. so u might see me there one day and dun feel surprise :P

sorry dun have any pictures. dun have time to take pictures lol.

and i'll try not to let li hui curi curi take photo of me while im in class according to her . she wanna post it on her blog so im gonna be anti-photografted ! :P

wish me luck on 2mr and hopefully i wont be late. 2mr class at 11. not 8 :P thx god.

No comments: