Wednesday, April 23, 2008

My Bad..

I had arguement these days and basically because of words.
As everyone who know me well. tat i wont bother to go bsi even on normal school day.but why do i still go to bsi? juz wanted to see how's someone doing. to make my heart feels better.. and spend juz some tiny little time wif her for the WEEK! waking up earlier then the usual time about1 , 2 hours for doing those stupid things. but wat do i get in return? why am i still doing all this shit even sometime i already know wat will i get in return already. or in tat case,u can say tat im too sensetive wif words. but i dont know why i got so pissed wif it.

Im a bad bf , im not wise. not understanding.im emotional.always doing
DUMB - Doing Useless Meanning Behavior

Great.. im late for class today. probably bcoz i cant sleep last night which i have barely less then 2 hours or sleeping hour only. but thx god i didnt cut my finger off today in all the cutting. assessments are coming. i have not much free time at all.

something bad is already happening in college and now this came to me.
why does this always comes to me at this coming rarely moment which i can only spend time wif her for maybe once for the whole year??

life is hard

im so sick of these.

No comments: